5 Easy Ways to Build Your Immunity
Numerous studies show that tea can not only boost your immune system, but it can also fight off inflammation, and even ward off cancer and heart disease. Tea has been used in herbal medicine for thousands of years, and these days most naturopaths will recommend drinking tea as a remedy.
Below is a list of Teas to help build your immunity:
- Peppermint – a good source of manganese, copper and vitamin C, it also contains vitamins and minerals including vitamins A, B-6, C, E, and K, beta carotene, folate and riboflavin and the minerals calcium, iron, potassium, magnesium and manganese. It is literally the superhero of tea!
- Chamomile – although mostly known for its calming effects, chamomile contains calcium, magnesium, and high levels of Vitamin A and potassium.
- Ginger - among the healthiest spices present on this planet. With its high levels of Vitamin C, magnesium, ginger tea is exceptionally beneficial for your health. it also contains vitamin B3 and B6, iron, potassium, phosphorus, zinc, folate, riboflavin and
- Elderflower - elderflower tea has a long history of use in German medicine. it has strong antioxidant properties and antiviral effect, which makes elderflower tea quite popular for fighting cold, flu and their symptoms. Elderflower is comprised of several essential vitamins, including Vitamin A, the B-1, B-2, and B-3 complex, and Vitamin C.
- Spearmint - Spearmint contains a large number of antioxidant compounds, including rosmarinic acid, flavones and flavanones like limonene and menthol. Two tablespoons (11 grams) of spearmint also provides 2% of the Reference Daily Intake (RDI) for vitamin C, another potent antioxidant.
Keep in mind that not all teas are good for you, there are a few teas that you should be wary about before gulping them down. Some detox teas are simply made for fad diets. These teas often come laced with laxatives that can be harmful to your health. Bubble teas are also loaded with sugar and have little to no nutritional value. Some herbal teas can even be laced with flavours so be sure to read the label to get an understanding of just what’s inside your cup of tea. I always recommend that you spend the money and get a quality organic tea, not only can you taste the difference, the benefits far out way the cheaper alternative.
If you want a delicious, nutritious, organic herbal tea then you are just a click away from finding the perfect brew to fill your body with. Magic Tea is organic, sugar + caffeine free and we have chosen the finest quality teas from around the world so that you get the best flavour in a cup every time.